3 Posts

Trick-Taking: The Trick-Taking Game» Forums » News

Subject: Any news? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do not shed tears over throws of the past, roll again!
badge
Click here for free games.
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't had an update since May. Nothing on the kickstarter for nearly 2 months. Is this another write-off or just poor communication?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
crazylegs wrote:
I haven't had an update since May. Nothing on the kickstarter for nearly 2 months. Is this another write-off or just poor communication?

Actually, the last Kickstarter update was on Nov. 1 and we showed off the factory color proofs. Here's the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dicehateme/meta-games-i...

You may want to check your notification settings on Kickstarter, or check your spam filter for missing emails.

Thanks!
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom P
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do not shed tears over throws of the past, roll again!
badge
Click here for free games.
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
crazylegs wrote:

Actually, the last Kickstarter update was on Nov. 1 and we showed off the factory color proofs. Here's the link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dicehateme/meta-games-i...

You may want to check your notification settings on Kickstarter, or check your spam filter for missing emails.

Thanks!
Chris

Ah! OK, probably ended up classed as spam. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.