Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathanaël Dufour
France
Lille
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
SPOILERS BOX 5

Spoiler (click to reveal)
I know when you get to use the Light of Truth on Advisors (if you choose to do so on activation or when the event cards require to know which one has the highest rank)

My question is when do you get to use it on

Tablets, Relics and Maps ?

I think I remember something mentioning that possibility but I cannot recall what. I'm afraid it might have been a Captain's Booke entry, except I don't know which one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Magnissimus Maximus
Norway
flag msg tools
You will be instructed by the Captains Booke. Remember to read the corresponding entry when you find a rank on an advisor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathanaël Dufour
France
Lille
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
magnissimus wrote:
You will be instructed by the Captains Booke. Remember to read the corresponding entry when you find a rank on an advisor

Well that's the thing, I THINK we got instructed something like that... But I cannot remember if :
- it was authorized for everyone, at all times, from that moment on
OR
- only for the owner of that advisor (if that entry was an advisor...)

Should we try to re-interrogate this advisor ? (We can't remember which one it was)

It was at the end of a game. There really should have been a sticker added to the rules if that entry gave us the right to look at them from that point on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Filpus
United States
Bellevue
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Osuniev wrote:
It was at the end of a game. There really should have been a sticker added to the rules if that entry gave us the right to look at them from that point on.

I definitely agree on that point. My best recommendation is to write those down somewhere.

Most of these say for the rest of the campaign, any player can use the light on that item on their turn. (if they control it, in the case of items that belong to a particular player)

I've encountered one item in a different format, but you may not have encountered it yet since it wasn't in your list in the OP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.