Support:

Ananda Gupta
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Has anyone else had the experience where the final pollution stack lasts a long time (this was in a 3 player game)? Two players had green + blue dice and one had just blue, so Generate phases did not generate pollution much. The VP from buying a polluting structure seemed mostly offset by the lost VP from the pollution itself. We probably went around the table 3x as many times on that final stack as we did on any other. Tactically one of the players probably should have ended the game sooner, but it wasn't clear that was the winning line for him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Our final pollution stack lasted a long time
Every time you generate power, you take a pollution marker off of the stack. If you roll cleanly, you just toss the marker back into the supply instead of placing it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Laurie
United States
Santa Maria
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you missed a rule- pollution comes off the stack every time any player generates. If they don't pollute, the token is still removed from the global impact track and discarded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ananda Gupta
United States
Los Angeles
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Indeed we did miss that rule! Thanks for the clarification
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LL Games wrote:
I think you missed a rule- pollution comes off the stack every time any player generates. If they don't pollute, the token is still removed from the global impact track and discarded.

Dang! I missed another one...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.