5 Posts

DreadBall: The Futuristic Sports Game» Forums » General

Subject: dread ball 1 season rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Diaz
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi guys,First of all Im a newbie in Dreadball... so I know nothing about the game, I only watched a couple videos (liked what I´ve seen), thats all.
I Purchased a second hand dreadball game, (it will arrive home some day during this week) And I have got a question about the teams...and the mvps all stars...and free agents...

I know I could get these 2 teams from Season 1:
SKITTERSNEAK STEALERS - VEER-MYN TEAM
MIDGARD DELVERS - FORGE FATHER TEAM

But I would like to purchase a couple more teams to play with
UKOMO AVALANCHERS - TERATON TEAM
LOCUST CITY CHIEFS - Z`ZOR TEAM
If I get one of these teams of a different season... Is it possible to play in my season 1? or do I have to purchase some different book, or rules, or whatever...
I guess, new seasons bring new rules... but not sure if those rules change the stats in the season 1 teams, or they are only prepared to play in their respective season...
I would really appreciate some help...Im hoping I can get those new teams and be able to paint them as a gift for christmas for my son...
Thanks a lot
Cheers from Spain

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the avalanchers are in a different season book. Currently they are going through the process of re-working the dreadball rules and teams. You can find the updated team/rules information (for those that have been released) at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/dreadball-th...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Uccello
United States
Millbury
MA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can play any of the teams with any of the other teams, they are mostly well-balanced. You will want to get the season 2 and 3 book for the Z'zor and Teratons, respectively. Season 3 also has the Ultimate rules, and GIANTS, which allows for up to six player games with some three-hex based players. Season 2 added rules for Coaches and Cheerleaders, which are nice, but not really needed. It is mostly useful for some of the new abilities and the 4 teams in it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Diaz
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think avalanchers are from season 3... so I need to purchase the season 3 rulebook to get the stats of this game and the season 2 rulebook (locust are a season 2 team)to be able to play in my season 1? its kind of complicted to understand why ... I guess it will be clear when i read the rulebooks...is there a file with the stats of the teams someone uploaded yet?
I think i need to read and watch several more videos to understand the changes and what I need...uufff
Thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Diaz
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi is this what I need ? http://www.manticgames.com/SiteData/Root/File/Gaming/DreadBa...
And this?? I uploaded into my dropbox...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4qhf2t5q3zxtgcs/DreadBall%20Season...

Hopefully it is...
thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.