Popular Tags: [View All]
Darryl Revok
United States
Rescue
CA
flag msg tools
(I like tearing)
mbmbmbmbmb
what happens when only 1 player has a sun token left and draws a Ra tile when the Ra track only has one space left?

do you score twice ending 2 epochs? or just one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des Lee
Australia
Quakers Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That... is only ONE epoch-ending event. The last Ra tile coming out ends the epoch and you score it accordingly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Happy Holidays! ABCDEFGHIJK MNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
In memorium. Bob Hoover died 25 Oct 2016 at 94. In WWII he was shot down in a Spitfire and stole an FW-190 to escape. He spent decades at air shows flying Ole Yeller, shown
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just one. It's still only one epoch, ended by the Ra tile. One or more players could have suns left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des Lee
Australia
Quakers Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm.. Darryl, are you playing that the last player in gets to bid when that last Ra tile comes out?

The last Ra tile coming out ends the epoch immediately - you do not get a chance to bid, therefore there CAN'T be two epoch ending events happening at the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like you may have had a rule wrong. Epoch ends when the Ra track is full OR all players are out of bidding tokens but NOT both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl Revok
United States
Rescue
CA
flag msg tools
(I like tearing)
mbmbmbmbmb
ah, yes. the last auction never happens. thus the player with one sun, keeps that sun into the next epoch.

thanks for quick reply
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl Revok
United States
Rescue
CA
flag msg tools
(I like tearing)
mbmbmbmbmb
flowtron wrote:
ah, yes. the last auction never happens. thus the player with one sun, keeps that sun into the next epoch.

thanks for quick reply

clarification : all the sun tiles get flipped up for the next epoch .. so it just means that the player with one sun tile didn't get to use that tile in the epoch that just ended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.