Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Rice
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Auction CLOSED as of 2:55PM PST!

CONDITION OF GAMES: Unless otherwise stated, all games should be considered opened and played but in very good condition. There may be slight shelf wear. As well, unless otherwise noted, all games come from nonsmoking home. Exceptions will be noted.

Shipping is from Irvine, CA 92612.

RULES OF THE AUCTION:

d10-1 Auction will end sometime after lunch Pacific Time on Friday, December 2, 2016.

d10-2 Some games will have a soft reserve which if not met I reserve the right to not sell the game. You are welcome to start bidding below the soft reserve and I still may sell the game. Most games will also have a BIN price.

d10-3 Minimum increase is $1.

d10-4 BGG will receive 3% commission.

d10-5 Buyers pay actual shipping costs. All shipping costs will be calculated AFTER the end of the auction. I can give an estimate if you list your zip with your bid and send me a geekmail. All games will be shipped via USPS Priority flat rate boxes unless you buy a couple larger games or state a different preference (those who live close in region I can ship more cheaply in generic boxes). I'm open to potentially using other options if preferred. I will only charge for shipping charges and will refund any difference if I initially use an estimate. International buyers are welcome, but be aware that international shipping these days is not cheap! I will only use USPS to ship international.

Please let me know if your shipping address is a business address as this will likely result in cheaper shipping charges! Please note that while I am happy to use FedEx, the campus post office where I work does not have a regular pick up every day and it may take longer to ship via FedEx.

d10-6 While PayPal is preferred, I will also accept money orders or gift certificates to certain online game stores. If you pick up locally, cash is preferred.

d10-7 If you are relatively close by and wish to pick up the game from me in person in Irvine, CA, that can also be arranged. Please understand that this means you pick up at my apartment on campus; I will not deliver unless you attend the same meetup gameday as I do!

d10-8 If you BIN and do not plan to bid on other games; let me know and I will set up the marketplace listing immediately so you can get your game faster.

d10-9 If you are local and pick up your game, I will give a 5% discount on all games that are purchased at or above the soft reserve when payment is due. You may need to remind me!

Please do check out other geeklist auctions which can be found here: MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS

Games include the following:

7 Ronin with promo
A la carte (older German first edition)
Ad Astra
Air Alliance
Among the Stars with Among the Stars: The Ambassadors, Among the Stars: Revival, and Among the Stars: Expanding the Alliance
Akua
Planet Steam coffin box version with Planet Steam: Saboteur & Planet Steam: Manipulator
Up Front & Banzai
Catacombs (third edition) with Catacombs: Cavern of Soloth, Catacombs: Crypt of Shaurath, Catacombs: Zombie Horde & Catacombs: Chicks in a Catacomb
Memoir '44 in shrink
Memoir '44: Operation Overlord
Memoir '44: Winter Wars
Memoir '44 with Memoir '44: Operation Overlord, Memoir '44: Pacific Theater, Memoir '44: Eastern Front, and Memoir '44: Terrain Pack
Covert
Crazy Karts
Dark Assembly
Favor of the Pharaoh in shrink
Global Mogul
Hands in the Sea with Hands in the Sea: Kickstarter Expansion
In the Year of the Dragon with In the Year of the Dragon: The Great Wall of China & The Super Events
King Chocolate
Las Vegas with Las Vegas Boulevard
Ole-Kaji
Das Regeln Wir Schon
Runewars coffin box with Runewars: Banners of War
Sanssouci
Die Sieben Weisen
Small World: Realms
Tin Goose
Würfel Bingo
Isla Dorada

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.