Subject: Endgame clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
oren kostin
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi,
I'm about to play the first scenario, but I don't understand the antagonist card.
The spellcraft icon equals any icon. What does that mean?
Does it have anything to do with the final showdown or is it an additional rule only for the 3 challenges that the characters will encounter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime de Marcos
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
johnwoo wrote:
Hi,
I'm about to play the first scenario, but I don't understand the antagonist card.
Does it have anything to do with the final showdown or is it an additional rule only for the 3 challenges that the characters will encounter?

In the endgame of the first scenario, spellcraft icons can be used to match any icon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
You could be playing.
badge
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?
mbmbmbmbmb
jdemarcos wrote:
johnwoo wrote:
Hi,

In the endgame of the first scenario, spellcraft icons can be used to match any icon.

Jaime has it right.
When participating in the end game challenges, you may use items (or cards dealt from the investigation deck) showing the Spellcraft icon s any icon you require.

-Josh
Grey Fox Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.