2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Games Similar to Chez Geek or Epic Spell Wars rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dr. Mac Smit
msg tools
new user
I fell in love with Chez Geek and Epic Spell Wars. It was wacky and had a loght feel but actually required strategy to win. Im looking for games similar to these and even some more conservative games for my younger gamers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Look on my works ye mighty and despair
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only know Chez Geek, so some ideas from that. (Important note: avoid Chez Dork like the plague. It's lovely artwise but terrible as a game).

Creatures & Cultists was the first that sprang to mind. It's about the same level of heaviness and has the same zany humour feel about it. It does require houseruling now and again, but if you don't mind that it might be your kind of game.

Cthulhu 500 is another possibility. Lovecraftian car racing.

Actually, Atlas Games do a lot of the kind of games I think you might enjoy. As well as Cthulu 500, have a look at Gloom, Mad Scientist University and Let's Kill.

If you want to wipe out millions of people in the name of humour, check out Nuclear War.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.