Tiny Epic Quest» Forums » General

Subject: GloomFall Variant rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bru Ticus
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Tiny Epic Quest just announced a GloomFall variant. The cards will be double-sided if enough backers unlock it . The new GloomFall side will be more difficult. It looks like it would be even more fun for experienced players of the game. I posted pictures of it to images.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coe/tiny-epic-quest-int...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Goodall
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some kind of homage to fellow kickstarter Gloom of Kilforth: A Fantasy Quest Game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Giusti
United Kingdom
London
Greater London
flag msg tools
mb
Though it has gloom in the title, I think it's a literal re-creation of Dark Hyrule from Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Goodall
United Kingdom
Cambridge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just saw the flipping of the locations to the "gloom" side as the same. Never had a SNES so never played Zelda.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
noah caldwell
United States
galt
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The whole game and art concept seem to be legend of Zelda .. odd how they have mimicked the whole game franchise and yet they don't want people to copy their meeples ..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
František Škoda

Šalgovce
Slovensko
msg tools
It's just bad it won't end up in the game. Because there is no way this goal will be reached, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NoBigDeal wrote:
It's just bad it won't end up in the game. Because there is no way this goal will be reached, right?

I've been on this side of the argument before, and I'm always surprised at how fast final stretch goals can get unlocked. Looking at the past 3 TE kickstarters and doing some mathy things, TEQ should get well over $100k over the final 3 days.*

*But to help this along, advertise where you can!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Dales
United Kingdom
Nr. Goole
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish this and the $525,000 stretch goal were the other way round – I'd very much prefer double-sided map tiles (which extend the gameplay) to marble-effect dice (which just look a little prettier).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad103
United States
Skaneateles
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob Dales wrote:
I wish this and the $525,000 stretch goal were the other way round – I'd very much prefer double-sided map tiles (which extend the gameplay) to marble-effect dice (which just look a prettier).

This is the exact reason they did it in this order. They want you to have to pledge more for the better stretch goal. If they reversed it, people would get the Gloonfall variant and be done, funding would slowly crawl to a stop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.