The Others» Forums » General

Subject: Activate Avatar every turn ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Doucet
msg tools
Hi
Just did my first try on the game.

I was wondering, as a Sin player, once the Avatar is summoned, may I activate it everytime I use a reaction token ?
Because if it is the case, in missions when the Avatar is invoked one or two missions before FAITH actually have to kill him, it seems that it would be able to wipe the entire FAITH team very easily...
And if it is killed... I can just respawn it at the end of the players round... seems a bit overpowered.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Weidenbach
msg tools
You can only attack the player to which you react, so if the Faith team players are not close enough you wont be able to kill them all with the avatar. If the players are always near the afatar, then yes you can kill them all as much as you like
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Doucet
msg tools
Forgot that "reteliate against THE HERO THAT JUST PLAYED" part
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Santos
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was wonding. What did you read in the rules that made you think that maybe it was not possible to activated the avatar every turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Flaviorbs wrote:
I was wonding. What did you read in the rules that made you think that maybe it was not possible to activated the avatar every turn?

OP missed/forgot the rule that the sin player could only attack the current hero. The obvious assumption, therefore, is that using the avatar turn after turn to wail on whatever hero he pleases seemed OP. Hence the question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom W -
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
Also remember monsters cannot leave a space with a hero. So the avatar is tied up until the heros in his square are dead

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.