The Manhattan Project: Energy Empire» Forums » General

Subject: Science Cubes...Red? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Hertogh
United States
California
flag msg tools
Since Science tokens in the game are blue, I had assumed that the kickstarter add-on replacement cubes would be blue also. Yet the ones I got were red, anyone else get red cubes for Science?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Laurie
United States
Santa Maria
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There shouldn't be any red cubes. There are transparent pink cubes for plastic. The science tokens are blue atom circular tokens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathe
United States
Greenfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
http://www.Game-Universe.com
badge
http://www.MinionGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
What he's talking about is the add-on cubes from the pledge manager that we offered. We had some spare bits from our Hegemonic game that are 3D that seemed like they'd fit the game's need for a 3D science token. I believe though that the description in the pledge manager specifically said it would be a set of one of the 5 colors we had and didn't promise any blue. Yep, just looked at the description of the product:

"Want your science to be 3D? We have some extra plastic cubes from our Hegemonic game that would do just great. We'll pack them in a zip lock bag with 25 of the same color. Sorry no color choices, you get what you get."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Hertogh
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thanks for the response. I think I made the choice on my phone and did not read the description. My bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Geraghty
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mhertogh wrote:
Thanks for the response. I think I made the choice on my phone and did not read the description. My bad.

Marc, get some spray paint. I'm pretty sure that's what Luke did for the pieces we used during playtesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.