Popular Tags: [View All]
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Hey I got an extra pack of cards with my KS pledge and I have no idea what to do with them. I went to the URL on the Tibus card but there was nothing there and there doesn't appear to be a BGG entry for this pack. So here are my questions:

-What are "token cards" like the zombie and legionnaire used for?

-What are the item cards used for? I'm guessing they don't go in the main deck since they don't appear to have a cost.

-Can the normal cards from the Tibus pack be shuffled into the main deck or are they special somehow?

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The BGG entries are 'mostly' there, try searching for 'Hero Realms' and go down the list of expansions. It was not well organized.

Shampoo4you wrote:

Hey I got an extra pack of cards with my KS pledge and I have no idea what to do with them. I went to the URL on the Tibus card but there was nothing there and there doesn't appear to be a BGG entry for this pack. So here are my questions:

There are two champions in the KS Extra pack that bring out the Zombie and Legionnaire Champions, one each turn. These tokens are put to the side when starting the game and are used when the appropriate Champion appears. Sacrificed/Stunned tokens go back to their stack like Fire Gems rather than leaving the game or going to a discard pile.

Quote:
-What are the item cards used for? I'm guessing they don't go in the main deck since they don't appear to have a cost.

Optional addition during startup is to add one of these cards to your starting stack. Supposedly they are based on the eventual classes and campaign mode that are coming, but you don't need to worry about that yet.

Quote:
-Can the normal cards from the Tibus pack be shuffled into the main deck or are they special somehow?

Yes, they can be shuffled in. This is the Year One Promo set (identified by the 'P' symbol on the card).

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Cinnibar wrote:
The BGG entries are 'mostly' there, try searching for 'Hero Realms' and go down the list of expansions. It was not well organized.

Shampoo4you wrote:

There are two champions in the KS Extra pack that bring out the Zombie and Legionnaire Champions, one each turn. These tokens are put to the side when starting the game and are used when the appropriate Champion appears. Sacrificed/Stunned tokens go back to their stack like Fire Gems rather than leaving the game or going to a discard pile.

Quote:

Optional addition during startup is to add one of these cards to your starting stack. Supposedly they are based on the eventual classes and campaign mode that are coming, but you don't need to worry about that yet.

Quote:

Yes, they can be shuffled in. This is the Year One Promo set (identified by the 'P' symbol on the card).

Enjoy!

That was enormously helpful, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.