GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 56.68
26% of Goal | 29 Days Left
My next set, which is fairly near completion, is mainly focused on a hypothetical war which breaks out in July 1893 between Britain and France over the Paknam Incident. Russia joins her French allies and takes the opportunity of a distracted British Med Fleet to seize the Turkish straits, supported by Greece. This brings Austro-Hungary and Italy in on the side of Britain per their Mediterranean Agreement. The battles are as follows:
1) Paknam Incident - Siam v France 13/7/93 (Historical/Solitaire).
French gunboats force a river passage passed Siamese defences to Bangkok.
2) Gulf of Siam - Britain v France Aug 93 (Hypothetical).
British China Station forces battel the French Far Eastern Fleet in the Gulf of Siam.
3) Formosa Strait - Britain v Russia Aug 93 (Hypothetical).
British China Station Forces attempt to stop the Russian Siberian Flotilla invading Hong Kong.
4) Clash of the Titans - Britain/ Austro Hungary v France Med, Aug 93 (Hypothetical).
This is the Big one. Britsh Med fleet plus Channel Squadron or Austro-Hungarians v's the French Med Fleet.
5) The Duel Alliance - Italy v Russia/Greece Aug 93 (Hypothetical).
With The Brits otherwise engaged, the Italians must contest the Russian Black sea fleet which has broken through to the Med and joined their Greek allies.
6) Breakout From Brest - Britain v France Aug 93 (Hypothetical).
The French Northern Squadron must get to the Med through British reserves.
7) Gulf of Finland - Britain v Russia Aug 93 (Hypothetical).
More British reserves attack the Russian Baltic Fleet.
8) New York - Britain/Italy v Russia/France Aug 93 (Hypothetical).
Post Columbian exposition between the visitors.
Also some clashes from the Brazilian Naval Revolt of 1893/94:
9) Guanabara Bay - USA v Brazilian Rebels 29/1/94 (Hypothetical).
Admiral Da Gama decides to contest his blockade of Rio against the Cruiser squadron of Admiral Benham.
10) Benham Fights again - USA v Germany Feb/Mar 94 (Hypothetical).
Post the above battle, the Kaiser backs the rebels.
11) Flint's Dynamite Fleet - Brazilian Loyalists v Rebels 13/3/94 (Hypothetical).
The "Cardboard Squadron" purchased for President Peixoto by the American entrepreneur Charles R. Flint does battle with the depleted rebels in Gunabara Bay.
12) Santa Caterina - Brazilian Loyalists v Rebels 16/4/94 (Historical/Solitaire).
The sinking of the rebel battleship Aquidaban by Loyalist torpedo boats.