3 Posts

Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: wishfull thinking, expansion of unofficial mythology heroes. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Willem Verheij
msg tools
mb
I know this won't happen, licenses might not coöperate either, but still I could not help but think about this.

Would be very amazing to have a pack with characters that games, movies and series added to greek mythology while they in truth are not part of it.

From the top of my head, I'd like for such a pack to include the following:

-Xena. (hero)From the tv series.
Would have her shakram in one hand and a sword in the other. Would mainly be great at fighting and would have a ranged attack. Has leadership experience too so would add one or two art of war cards.

-Arkantos. (hero) from age of mythology videogame.
Wielding a spear, he is a good leader and strategist. Being strongly favored by the gods seems to be a main trait for him too, perhaps ingame that could translate to troops being able to recall at his location instead of at the god's location.

-Kratos. (hero) from god of war games.
For me it would be mainly to fight against because I dont like him but I know he is popular. Could be good against gods.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rindfleisch
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I admit to wanting a Kratos mini and coming up with a scenario of him vs... everything else.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Y
msg tools
Kratos - may need to pay Sony more $ than the total pledge amount at the end of kickstarter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.