Subject: Mother of Nightmares questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
I assume the location setup diagram is a misprint and top right is a regular old random location? (There arent't even 2 Sealed Watchtowers tiles)

What's up with Kesrah's abilities? Should they be marked H and not Q?
She starts at the front of the enemy row (there is 0 regular enemy draw, just the special setup ones listed after her), so is certain to engage into a hero area instead of staying up in Q, so both of her abilities would shut off about automatically.
Dream Grasp is super nasty and needs a bypass/counter (or tactic like "kill the boss first"), but being automatically almost never relevant at all in the first place seems a bit too simple?
We'd also rarely see her ally version unless we use effects to kick her back into Q and killshot snipe her there, which seems too cumbersome and unthematic to be intended?

Did I miss anything? New engagement rules or iconography which would relativise any of this?

Edit: Nope, just can't read, she actually has both icons. Getting old and senile here, I DID look at the card, wtf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
Edit blank: nevermind, see above

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.