Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek
United States
Brazil
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else a little disappointed with the packaging when the game arrived? Mine had significant dents in all 8 corners of the box. I found this very disappointing considering the amount of money I put into this Kickstarter.

Edit: I got a response back from Mantic, and they say they will send a replacement box. So this is nice news to hear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Johnson

Athens
Ohio
msg tools
mbmbmb
My box had some rips in it even! However, I imagine I'll probably eventually move stuff into a different storage solution anyways, so I wasn't as upset as I might have otherwise been.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Heitz
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is really dinged up as well. In the kickstarter comments some folks were talking about how they contacted Mantic and were actually offered a replacement box. I'm planning to e-mail them but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Seidler
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. But what bothers me much more is that the box is so ugly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was dinged up, but not too bad. To me, worse than the dinged up box was the plastic trays which were clearly designed for shipping but not storage of the game. Once you punch stuff out there is no place to put it. Heck, even the threat level spinner had a place in a tray for the arrow, but once assembled does not fit. You have to store the card and paper components under a tray, which means you have to lift the trays in and out, and they are so flimsy one of mine ripped at the corner during the initial unpacking/opening. Additionally my paper maps came with corners bent up as well (in large part due to the poor design of the trays not leaving room for them).

Really poorly designed. Mantic should be ashamed. A 'premium KS exclusive' box which ends up being worthless.

Add in the scenarios in the included Days Gone Bye require figures which did not come with the KS and I'm pretty disappointed. How the heck do I spend that much and not even get the figures needed for the included scenarios? Could they not have instead written scenarios for the included figures?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my replacement box in about a week. Excellent experience and now I have a slightly dinged box to store the boosters and whatnot. Sorry to those who had damaged trays, mine were fully intact and pretty sturdy :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Curtis
United States
Prospect Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine has not yet arrived... and I have been told "Wait until Dec 1st please"... So Waiting...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.