Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cory Holland
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
Hi all,

I recently acquired some Attack Wing items but they weren't organized very well. I'm hoping you all might be able to help me identify what release they belong to. Some are captains where I have the chits but I haven't found the cards yet. Some I have found the cards for. Last there are some of the effect tokens that don't have the nifty "Use with Self Destruct Sequence" type language on them, they just have the same design on both sides. Here are some pictures.

Any help is vastly appreciated.

Thanks!

Cory

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Fowler
Canada
flag msg tools
The bottom picture shows what look like captain tokens- the top two Cardassian (could be Damar, hard to tell for sure) the bottom tokens look like Species 8472, so I'd wager they were from one of the bioship models. in the top picture it looks like cards and tokens for three 'generic' captains (lousy captain skill, no abilities but also no point cost- not that that ever helped me) but other than that two should come from Starfleet models and the third a Romulan, I'm not sure where they originate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I can't place them off the top of my head, but if you want to put some time and effort into it, my YouTube channel has unboxing and reviews of all of the retail ships up to wave 24.

Those are all from fairly early on waves. It should be easy enough to track down what went to what. They list all the contents of each of the packs including all of the tokens and cards. Most people don't even keep track of those level 1 no name captains. My videos were a way for me to remember what went with what as well.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Trueflights

There is a section specifically for Attack Wing. They are listed in order of release (most recent first, oldest at the end) and it is even broken down into Retail and OP stuff. I think all of those are from early Retail sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Holland
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
Thanks all! It took a while but I found them all. The first Federation captain is from the Enterprise-D in the core set. The second Federation captain is from USS Bellerophon. The Romulan is also from the core set. The effect tokens are from the IKS Ch'tang. The Cardissian captain is from the 3rd Wing Attack ship and the alien is from Bioship Omega.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Federation guy in the first picture, top left, is from the Starter.
You can spot his tokens here: http://wizkids.com/attackwing/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/201...

Edit: ninja'd by the OP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure about the Romulan captain?
From https://boardgamegeek.com/image/1729630/star-trek-attack-win... it looks like he came with the Star Trek: Attack Wing – I.R.W. Valdore Expansion Pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Holland
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
Oops, yep that's it! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.