Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Smith
United States
Orion
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
His power is: you may take an extra "clear an obstacle" action (store card here). I have some questions:
1. Can he use this power even when the team hasn't taken 4 actions, thus allowing the team to draw extra cards even after effectively taking 4 actions?
2. Can he use this power to clear a multi-symbol obstacle, or when using two cards as a wild? I ask because it says "store card", not "store card(s)".
3. Can other players contribute a card to this extra action? Or must Mikey perform this action alone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry
United States
Graham
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
His power is: you may take an extra "clear an obstacle" action (store card here). I have some questions:
1. Can he use this power even when the team hasn't taken 4 actions, thus allowing the team to draw extra cards even after effectively taking 4 actions?
2. Can he use this power to clear a multi-symbol obstacle, or when using two cards as a wild? I ask because it says "store card", not "store card(s)".
3. Can other players contribute a card to this extra action? Or must Mikey perform this action alone?

I came here to ask #1 myself.

I didn't think of the other 2 issues so I guess I assumed YES on both of those.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Pinchback
United States
Leonard
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:

1. Yes. This is one of the main reasons to use the power.

2. Yes and yes

3. No. He does this clear alone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Allison
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
What card is stored on Mikey's card? Am I able to use that card for future obstacle clearing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Daddis08 wrote:
What card is stored on Mikey's card? Am I able to use that card for future obstacle clearing?

No, mikey may clear an obstacle and place the cards used to do so near Mikey instead of in to the action row thus it does not count towards the team actions. Any cards placed there discard at round end

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin L. Kitchens
United States
Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
riddlen wrote:
Daddis08 wrote:

No, mikey may clear an obstacle and place the cards used to do so near Mikey instead of in to the action row thus it does not count towards the team actions. Any cards placed there discard at round end

Keying on "extra" : does this mean the group has to have done one obstacle clear already?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
klkitchens wrote:
riddlen wrote:
Daddis08 wrote:

Keying on "extra" : does this mean the group has to have done one obstacle clear already?

Nope!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.