$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
29.5% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Chris Wade
Japan
Iizuka
Fukuoka
flag msg tools
I just had my copy of Silver Bayonet delivered and have a few beginner questions. I hope people can help out.

1) On an A# result on the Maneuver Combat Table, is the attacker is considered to be occupying the defenders hex and hence the retreat could be to their original hex? Or do they retreat 1 hex from their original hex?

2) If a bombardment lands a 2F result on a defensive hex with a TDV of 3, no step losses are incurred. Does the defending hex still receive fatigue?

3) When working out the Combat DRM's for fatigue, two 2 step units count as 4 steps right? So if one unit had a fatigue counter they would incur a +2 DRM for 50% of the steps being Fatigued? However, if during the offensive bombardment phase a step loss was dealt to the two units, one could take the step loss from the fatigued unit thereby reducing the DRM in the assault combat to +1 since now only 1 step of 3 are fatigued. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
etyket wrote:
I just had my copy of Silver Bayonet delivered and have a few beginner questions. I hope people can help out.

1) On an A# result on the Maneuver Combat Table, is the attacker is considered to be occupying the defenders hex and hence the retreat could be to their original hex? Or do they retreat 1 hex from their original hex?

They are not in the defender's hex, so, from their original hex.

Quote:
2) If a bombardment lands a 2F result on a defensive hex with a TDV of 3, no step losses are incurred. Does the defending hex still receive fatigue?

Yes.

Quote:
3) When working out the Combat DRM's for fatigue, two 2 step units count as 4 steps right? So if one unit had a fatigue counter they would incur a +2 DRM for 50% of the steps being Fatigued? However, if during the offensive bombardment phase a step loss was dealt to the two units, one could take the step loss from the fatigued unit thereby reducing the DRM in the assault combat to +1 since now only 1 step of 3 are fatigued. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance.

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Wade
Japan
Iizuka
Fukuoka
flag msg tools
Wow, thanks for such a quick response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
etyket wrote:
Wow, thanks for such a quick response.

No problem. I happened to be online!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.