Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Krzysiek
Poland
Chorzów
flag msg tools
mb
Hi

I am currently setting up a geek list of my personal solo goals for 2017 and want to place Mummy's Mask on the list to keep myself motivated to play . For this, I am in need of a list of all scenario names and would be grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction where I can find one ?

Thanks in advance,

- K.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert O'Hearne
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure you're going to find that. Paizo has only released the card game through Adventure 2, and hasn't listed the scenarios for 3-6 anywhere.

The adventures match the RPG adventure path:
RPG Mummy's Mask

I read the Runelords RPG path, but I don't remember if the card game and the RPG are broken into scenarios of the same name. They might be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek
Poland
Chorzów
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for letting me know. Somehow I got the impression that the titles of all the scenarios were already published somewhere.

In that case I will simply add the titles to my list as the game progresses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm having trouble understanding this request, because scenarios are part of Adventure Decks; and Adventure Decks are what you actually buy in the store. All the Adventure Decks are posted on BGG, so you could include them in your collection as "wanted" or "wishlist" today. The scenario names are unnecessary.

The Adventure Decks have names that correspond to the RPG modules they are based on. Each Adventure Deck featuers 6 scenarios. The scenarios and related villains, henchmen, and locations correspond to encounters in the RPG modules, but the relationship is not 1:1 for the following reasons:

1.) Some Adventure Card Game banes - particulary obstacles and monsters (orange border) - are specific encounters that happen once in the RPG, but can occur multiple times, not at all, or in the wrong Adventure Deck in the card game. Furthermore, they can occur in the "wrong" locations compared to the RPG module.

2.) The scenario names are evocative of events in the RPG, but you can't map them 1:1 to specific encounters. You need to read the whole adventure if you're trying to determine what the scenario is supposed to be about (I know this because I wrote the Adventure Guide for Wrath of the Righteous.)

I hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysiek
Poland
Chorzów
flag msg tools
mb
I require them for my geek list with my planned solo plays for Mummy's Mask. However, as I wrote before, I was under the impression that the specific scenario names were common knowledge by now. I did not realize they will be revealed with each consecutive adventure deck hitting the stores.

I guess my request is invalid then. Sorry for stirring it up

- K.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
calpurnio pison

rafelbunyol
valencia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you can specify the scenario by numbers, like "scenario 1-3" (that would mean 3rd scenario from 1st adventure). the title is not necessary.

i use this nomenclature in my logged plays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.