Popular Tags: [View All]
Francisco Colmenares
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally finished my made-from-scratch counter sheets for the fans of the game. The file is here:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/140202/albion-land-fa...

Here are a couple of images of what they look like:

The zip file contains versions both with gridlines and without them. The files without the gridlines were specifically created with Kerry Anderson's template at http://members.shaw.ca/kerryanderson/ So that's an option if you want some nice die-cut counter sheets for a printing fee.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Yang
Canada
Woodbridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Looks good Francisco! Did you decide if you will be using Kerry's die-cutting service?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Valdez
msg tools
deadeyedshooter8 wrote:
Looks good Francisco! Did you decide if you will be using Kerry's die-cutting service?

I've purchased a number of counter sheets from Kerry, would pick this one up in a heartbeat if he had it available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Hepp
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
O-H!
mbmbmbmbmb
mtngrown wrote:
deadeyedshooter8 wrote:

I've purchased a number of counter sheets from Kerry, would pick this one up in a heartbeat if he had it available.

Same here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.