Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arnaldo Horta Jr
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With the good reviews this is getting the aftermarket is going nuts on this one. Considering most of the reviewers played only the base game (they had the extra bits but no scenarios for them so everything they did used only the base box) it is probably worthwhile to just let all this calm down and buy the base box...which is available for $99.99 at Cool Stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Crane
United States
WASHOUGAL
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whats it at now? Arcadia quest guildmaster hit 4 digits a few months ago, so if it's that crazy I may need to sell my extra pledge to pay the mortgage now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably a temporary blip - once it hits retail, things will simmer down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It hit retail, already. At least the core box did.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
glen bruton
msg tools
mb
I really should seel some of the addons I bought then. Damn my inability to let go though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Diarmud wrote:
With the good reviews this is getting the aftermarket is going nuts on this one.

Around here, it looks pretty much as expected, to be honest. Same thing that happens with almost every CMON Kickstarter. Prices are high, initially (around double the KS price, or more), they drop a little, then they start going up again, when the offers get scarce.

Quote:
...it is probably worthwhile to just let all this calm down and buy the base box...which is available for $99.99 at Cool Stuff.

As opposed to what? Buying a KS copy on the aftermarket?

Well, you won't get one of those for less than $200 most likely. The main question is, do you want the big package, or not (and even then, there are still the tons of expansions, some of them KS exclusive).

At the moment, the base game is pretty much the whole game. The rest is just nice to look at, but of no real use in the game. Will take half a year or more still, until that changes and we can use everything.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Brown
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Diarmud wrote:
With the good reviews this is getting the aftermarket is going nuts on this one. Considering most of the reviewers played only the base game (they had the extra bits but no scenarios for them so everything they did used only the base box) it is probably worthwhile to just let all this calm down and buy the base box...which is available for $99.99 at Cool Stuff.

Roger that, went ahead and grabbed a copy while they(CSI) still have them. Have a feeling this one will sell out fast. (Plus at this price the freight is pretty much free)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.