Subject: Raids rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Scarbrough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm confused by the release a conspirator from jail action and why it sets the released conspirators suspicion to Extreme, it seems redundant as the only way the person could be in jail is via a raid in which you only go to jail if you are at extreme when the card is drawn. Unless there are other event cards that force players to jail with lower suspicion I have not yet seen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip duBarry
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's because you normally set suspicion to High when you get yourself out of jail, so we wanted to make it clear that it's different when another conspirator does it for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Scarbrough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ok that makes sense, thanks for the quick response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's also thematic. If the Gestapo lets you go, their still suspicious of you (High), but they feel that they've extracted what you had to give them. When a co-conspirator finagles you out of jail, the Gestapo is like, "Wait! I don't think these papers are correct! What authority approved this?" You're out, but they're still hot for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Scarbrough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But in that case u where already extreme to get arrested. I just wounder why it was explicitly said comes out as extreme if you would already have to be extreme to go in, in the first place

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dyne1319 wrote:
But in that case u where already extreme to get arrested. I just wounder why it was explicitly said comes out as extreme if you would already have to be extreme to go in, in the first place

Because it's stated that you go to High if you get out of jail on your own and if in this situation, that you get out of jail with the help of another player, it wasn't stated that you go (stay) to extreme suspicion people would assume you go to high because it was what was said in the other situation where you get out of jail

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Scarbrough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gotcha, thanks all

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.