Corunea» Forums » General

Subject: Does anyone own the rare Elementalist alternate art cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pandaemon Games
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love this game and would desperately love to own the alternate art cards for the Elementalist. Then I will own every card they ever printed for this game.

The ones shown here: https://boardgamegeek.com/image/436529/corunea?size=original

Please let me know if anyone here owns them and is willing to part with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haverty
United States
Owasso
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure I have these but I'll have to check this weekend. I think a few ounces envelope to the UK shouldn't be too pricey.

What are the card number(s) for them?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandaemon Games
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The link didn't work for some reason. These cards: https://boardgamegeek.com/image/436529/corunea?size=original

Card numbers: 125, 126, 127 and 268. They all have v1B next to the numbers.

I would really appreciate it! Thanks! I can send you a few bucks by paypal if it helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haverty
United States
Owasso
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah yes, I think those are from the Brute Force pack. In that pack they reprinted a few original cards with some slightly updated numbers or wording, plus they had these alternate art cards.

Pretty sure I can spare a set of those four for you. PM me your address and I'll find out the shipping cost. I think international first class letter (for just 4 cards) shouldn't cost too much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandaemon Games
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I own the Brute Force pack... If you look closely, it's not the same art. It's showing the other elementalist character Ushin instead of Farakan (the pose is the same which is why they look similar).

These cards are not in the Brute Force pack. I am told they were promos handed out at events, hence why you can't buy them and I'm trying to track down a set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haverty
United States
Owasso
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Doh! Then I'm sorry to get your hopes up, I have no promos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José San Miguel
Spain
Valencia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I remember correctly, those cards were a gift for the preorder of the Brute Force pack. They weren't in the Brute Force pack itself. I own them, but I only have a copy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.