Subject: Bit confused about the expansion... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesús Couto Fandiño
Spain
Avilés
Asturias
flag msg tools
So, this is what, an expansion you play after you played the "core" a lot, or more like it seems from what I'm reading, just if you are starting get both and play both, use the missions from both that are "on your level" and then advance?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Santos
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Second option. This expansion is meant to be used from the beginning, since there is an introductory scenario (ancients).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesús Couto Fandiño
Spain
Avilés
Asturias
flag msg tools
Great, I have the core but never got to find players for it... that may change so I may be interested in chasing this...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
This expansion contains:

- Two new roles - Many feel that these help give a more balanced feel to 2 and 3 player games.

- 5 new missions - These range in difficulty, recommended 5 to 40 karma (IIRC), and can be played right out of the box pretty easily. I'd still recommend a few runs of "Crossfire" before attempting these, but they are straight forward once you are familiar with the flow of the game.

- Tons of new black market cards - These also help give a more balanced game with duel damage type cards, along with just more variety.

Personally, I think this is an expansion you can buy with the base game and play your first game with everything together. I'd still recommend playing crossfire missions to get the hang of the game, but there is nothing "advanced" about this expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.