Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fabio Faschi
United States
Lebanon
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there currently any plans for scenario creation tools and templates such as the Descent Quest vault? This seems like the kind of game I'd love to create additional content for.

Just wanted to know if Monolith had announced any intentions regarding scenario creation tools. If not, I'll probably still find alternative means of doing so on my own
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Monolith said during the campaign that they are planning on making the conan website a place to upload user-made scenarios. They're also making a Book of Skelos app so it might integrate into that as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll probably scan the tiles in and make a TileSet for TileSystem, if people so desire...

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dodge
United States
Highland
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
I'll probably scan the tiles in and make a TileSet for TileSystem, if people so desire...

-shnar

Yes please.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sid Rain
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have a PDF I've created that has all the maps for the core game and alot of the tokens mocked up, though it's only meant for Adobe Illustrator (or some other vector program). Still in the process of tweaking it, but I might try to create a custom scenario just for the hell of it. Below are the screenshots of one of the scenarios I recreated. All that is live text and editable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
paddirn wrote:
I have a PDF I've created that has all the maps for the core game and alot of the tokens mocked up, though it's only meant for Adobe Illustrator (or some other vector program). Still in the process of tweaking it, but I might try to create a custom scenario just for the hell of it. Below are the screenshots of one of the scenarios I recreated. All that is live text and editable.

Sir, count me interested !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Ruiz
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
paddirn wrote:

Love to get a copy of that when it's ready!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu Hatt
France
Brest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
14cross wrote:
shnar wrote:

-shnar

Yes please.

It has been done already, you can get it here:
https://www.trictrac.net/boardgame/resource/click/6cfa516f3e...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean luc BERNARD
France
flag msg tools
Yes i've done it and it's available on ressources tab , game Conan, on trictrac website...
Have a nice day !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sid Rain
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is that just for the map though? I don't think that actually handles the Scenario pages themselves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.