Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Backstab with a weapon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Trang
United States
California
flag msg tools
Can we combine back stab with a weapon ? E.g. machete and back stab for a larger boost of for the fight action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D H
msg tools
bullettrang wrote:
Can we combine back stab with a weapon ? E.g. machete and back stab for a larger boost of for the fight action?

No, because Backstab is an Event, and thus defaults to requiring an action to use. Using a weapon is also an action. You can't use two actions at the same time. Choose the one you want to use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris G
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't feel bad for making this mistake, it's an easy one to make as you get caught up in the action and think it's an awesome combo. A lot of people have made this mistake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Trang
United States
California
flag msg tools
Awesome, I grim ruled it just in case because I felt that the fight value for the machete wouldn't get converted to agility either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D H
msg tools
bullettrang wrote:
Awesome, I grim ruled it just in case because I felt that the fight value for the machete wouldn't get converted to agility either.

A good instinct! You were right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.