GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 78.69
33.4% of Goal | 27 Days Left
A couple of questions on how you guys play the Platoon Rotation rule.
1. When starting a Turn do you pick any platoon to go first or do you always start with your lowest numbered Platoon?
We pick whatever Platoon we want to start with each Turn.
2. When doing the rotation do you continue in strict sequence, ie if I started the Turn activating Platoon 3, the next up would be Platoon 4, then 5, etc, etc, OR do you just pick another Platoon ensuring all Platoons' have had an activation before picking one that has already gone that Turn?
I've been going in a strict sequence but can see where that can be a disadvantage the more Platoons you have on map. Using a strict sequence puts more of a burden on your initial setup and how you assign Platoon numbers.
3. When you activate a Spotter, how does that affect your Platoon Rotation?
1) I didn't necessarily go by the number of the platoon. I might do it by position on the board. For example, the platoon on the left might go first, then the platoon in the center, then the platoon on the right.
2) I believe that I did tend to stay in sequence. Left, center, right, left, center, right, for example.
3) This is difficult to remember, but I think it would just result in a temporary interruption of the normal sequence.
We play it as each platoon have to do one action before any platoon do its second action and so on. No specific rotation and spotters whenever you want in the rotation.
It is not uncommon for me as a player to do it in a fixed rotation to help me keep tack of who is next.