Subject: Midway through my first game... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
and we are only playing a 2 player game to get used to it

this is fantastic!!

the only real issue i would have is with the really poorly written rule book, i read it through and it didn't make much sense(x 2)

watched a Dice Tower video and it is a pretty simple game rule wise, and then decided to play and it really is a good gateway game(the only type i play really)

bought it on a whim because it was on sale, and i actually thought it was about TV Shows.....still...really really good game and very accessible

giant thumbs up and i haven't even finished my first game yet
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael J
United States
Folsom
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL. I've never seen someone write a review mid-first-game, but I agree that's it's a really fun game. My only complaint is about the character artwork. It's slightly creepy to me. I would gladly buy a new edition with a different art style.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Yeah..lol

It was only mid game as my wife had to go pick one of the kids up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maximus
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
second and third game tonight and i introduced the children/teen

they looked at it last night while we were playing and didn't like the look of it, and admittedly, it doesn't look great when you first look at it

they thought it was brilliant, but the 9 year old did mention she thought the art work was 'creepy', i think i have read a post on here about someone not liking the artwork that much

overall, it went down very well, it is very light and can take a while to play considering it is such a light game, but even my son who is autistic didn't get too annoyed when things didn't go his way(which he normally does, which ruins a lot of games)

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.