Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Bekolay
Canada
Derwent
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Got my KS game in the mail and gave it a try, pretty good little game overall. Great little filler that isn't a card game Two questions about the game play arose for me.

1: Can you place your breadcrumbs on a goblin tile? I'm assuming yes, however nobody will then be able to claim the breadcrumb as it will remain on the goblin tile.

2: If you flip over a tile that continues your path when you are trying to escape, do you have to put it in your path? or can you choose to leave it in the caves and end your turn?

This came up as a conflict when playing with the advanced rules, I didn't have enough points to beat the flipped over town tile with the #16 Goblins, the tiles I happened to flip over made a quick escape. I would rather lose my turn and try for more tiles with more clues before escaping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Hoyle
United States
Carbondale
IL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad you are enjoying the game!

Re #1: Yes, you can.

Re #2: Yes, you must use it in your path if it fits. If you are short on points, you may need to flip a goblins tile on a later turn to lose your path and start again from scratch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.