Popular Tags: [View All]
Santi Velasco
Spain
San Juan de Aznalfarache
Seville
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Two questions which arised in my first solo game:

1) The dummy player doesn't spend resources in war, instead you're just supposed to spend as many resources as enemy meeples are in play (night) or twice that amount (day). But, what if there is a dummy war tower in the contested region? does it affect the war expenses in any way?

2) Case in point: all regions in a territory are occupied by my meeples, save for one tundra space with a dummy meeple, which is also the only remaining army for the dummy player. I choose patrol and the dummy meeple must abandon the tundra space as per the rules or be eliminated. But if it enters one of my regions and there is a battle, It'll be eliminated too because I have plenty resources. What should I do? okay nevermind this one, I reread the rules and it says your last meeple may indeed stay in the tundra if forced to do so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.