Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Nelson
United States
Oxford
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When playing by myself during the spring do I also get action bonus based on where I put my rooster in the turn order. I know I get a bonus action token to use but do I get the spring bonus. In other words if I select the 2 spot the on wake up I get a plant bonus and a bonus action token or just the bonus action token, and thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reverend Uncle Bastard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BlueEdwards wrote:
When playing by myself during the spring do I also get action bonus based on where I put my rooster in the turn order. I know I get a bonus action token to use but do I get the spring bonus. In other words if I select the 2 spot the on wake up I get a plant bonus and a bonus action token or just the bonus action token, and thanks in advance.

You do get the spring bonus as well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
reverendunclebastard wrote:
BlueEdwards wrote:

You do get the spring bonus as well!

To give official confirmation: Yes, you get the spring bonus.

In general all rules from the multiplayer game also apply to the solo game unless they're specifically overridden in the Automa rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.