Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernie Roessler
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
Why were we not in the movie?
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I'd post this here to alert people who haven't heard of the mini-expansion yet. Everything I know about it is on the BGG expansion page linked above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Jones
United States
Wilsonville
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we know how this is being released? A ten card expansion isn't likely to get shelf space at most FLGS. (Unless it has the words Love Letter in front of it.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Beorndog wrote:
I thought I'd post this here to alert people who haven't heard of the mini-expansion yet. Everything I know about it is on the BGG expansion page linked above.

Thanks! I'll definitely get it if I'm able.
I didn't find any link to the expansion though, so if someone reading this can't find the link either just click HERE and you'll get to the bgg page for the expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Helmer
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently posted a mini variant expansion called Tools & Treasures, you can find it herehttp://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/140462/tools-treasures-var...

Would love to hear any feedback.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.