Subject: Enemy Survivors in FireFight Campaign rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Reeves
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
I'm trying to play the Fire Fight Campaign solo. I understand the initiative rolling, and all that for the enemy survivors, zombies, and player survivors. I'm trying to figure out if I'm supposed to go in and search buildings for the enemy survivors, or just go straight to killing. Are there any rules I should follow for solo play here? If they lose their weapon, then they begin searching until they find another one? Or are they "game controlled" like the zombies, and just move quicker than zombies, but get into shootouts as fast as possible? Has anyone else ran into this?

If I'm playing with a friend, and they control the other team of survivors, I would assume they play as normal and search the buildings for items. This campaign seems to be the default "versus" mode, with the extra threat of zombies. How do other people play this mode?

Thanks for your input.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.