Support:

Diana craciun
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a.
The numbers beside the Units, Strongholds, Cities, represent the Strength.
b.
the term "game turn" is changed to "season" just for the sake of story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uthuk females had one dream, to compete with others in life, participate in battles and leave a legacy of women fighters in Uthuk clans and gain the respect that women are not just for cooking, cleaning, raising children and give pleasure. Their chance came in this story during the period when the clan was short of warriors and the Home Realm received news that far away from Uthuk land dangerous horde of Dragons are coming to its direction and the council of Uthuk Y`llan decided that the best defense is offence. But they were short of warriors so they recruited females and despite everyone `s criticism the female warriors learned to fight and spells and they were given the name Blood Sisters.

Setup:

Gold: 9x1 Gold and 8x2 Gold and 4x3 Gold
Neutral Cities:Tamalir (8) and NerekHall (5)
Tactics:2x Forced March and 2x Battle Cry
Neutrals: 2x Demon (5)
Mercenaries: 2x Seer and 2x Ferrox (3) and 2x Archaic Scroll
Objective:[ Resurgence of the Dragonlords (18) Enemy
Starting Deck: 3x Berserker (1) and 5x 1 Gold

Spring (1)
My first hand was 4x1 Gold, 1 x Berserker (1)
Spent 3 Gold to acquire 1 x Blood Sister (3) and spent 1 x Gold to acquire 1 x Berserker.
Discarded other Berserker from my hand.
Event: Dragonlord Mithrilin (6)- Enemy.
I drew 5 cards: 3 x 1 Gold, 2 x Berserker (1)

Summer (2)
Spent 3 Gold to get 1 x Blood Sister (3) and conquered 1 Uthuk Stronghold (2) with 2 x Berserker (1) units.
Event: Rally Support- Instant which will generate 1 Influence each season.
Exhausted 2 Influence (1 x Uthuk Stronghold, 1 x Rally Support) to purchase 1 x Battle Cry Tactic card.
i then drew 5 cards: 3 x 1 Gold, 1 x Berserker (1), 1 x Blood Sister (3)

Fall (3)
Spent 2 Gold to gain 1 x Flesh Ripper (2) and spent 1 Gold to get 1 x Berserker (1).
Exhausted 2 Influence (1 x Uthuk Stronghold, 1 x Rally Support) to purchase 1 x Battle Cry Tactic card.
Conquered 1 Uthuk Stronghold (2) with 1 x Berserker (1) and 1 x Blood Sister (3).
Event-Slumbering Dragonlord (5)-Enemy
I drew 5 cards: 3 x Berserker (1), 1 x 1 Gold, 1 x Battle Cry

Winter (4)
Attacked the Slumbering Dragonlord (5) with 3 x Berserker (1) and played 1 x Battle Cry tactic card (+3) for total 6.
Attrition Die roll result one skull. 1 x Berserker (1) was killed. we defeated the enemy.
(5-5 was the final score, my record 1W-0 L and my Uthuk Home Realm has zero damage) so far so good.
Spent 1 Gold to get 1 x berserker (1).
Exhausted 4 Influence (2 x Uthuk Stronghold, 1 x Rally Support, 1 x Enemy Reward) to purchase 1 x Forced March Tactic card.
I drew 5 cards: 1 x Flesh Ripper (2), 1 x Blood Sister, 1 x Berserker (1), 2 x 1 Gold
Event: Dragonlord Tzetz (9)-Instant Attacked Uthuk Home Realm. I decided to defend the invader by playing
1 x Berserker (1), Played 1 x Flesh Ripper (2) which it wounded the Berserker (+2). Drew one card from Flesh Ripper ability ,
It was 1 x Blood Sister (3) which I also included her in my defence. We lost the battle
(8-9 was the final score, my record 1W-1L and my Uthuk Home Realm has 1 Damage).
but I had a plan to keep the 2nd Blood Sister (3) in my hand for next turn by exhausting 1 Influence (Rally Support).
Spent 2 Gold to acquire 1 x Flesh Ripper (2).

Spring (5)
I drew 4 cards: 3 x 1 Gold, 1 x Berserker (1) plus my 1 x Blood Sister (3) from before.
Spent 3 Gold to recruit 1 x Warlock Chieftain (3).
Marched my army towards the City of NerekHall (5). I played 1 x Berserker (1), played 1 x Blood Sister (3), she wounded the Berserker (+2).
Captured the city (5-5).
Exhausted 4 Influence (1 Rally Support, 1 City for total 2, 1 Enemy Reward) to gain 1 x Ferrox (3).
Event- DragonLord phrynelex-Instant inflicted 3 damage to my Uthuk Home Realm.

Summer (6)
I drew 1 x 1 Gold, 1 X Battle Cry, 1 x Warlock Cheiftain (3) 1 x Forced March, 1 x Berserker (1).
Decided to challenge DragonLord Mithrilin (6). Used Forced March ability to destroy 1 x 1 Gold to draw 2 cards.
I drew 2 x Berserkers (1).
Played all 3 x Berserkers (1) and 1 x Warlock Chieftain (3) and then played Battle Cry tactic card (+3) we defeated the Dragon.
Attrition Die roll result was 1 skull, one berserker (1) was killed. We defeated the DragonLord Mithrilin.
(8-6 was the final score, my record 2W-1L and my Uthuk Home Realm has 4 Damage).
Gained one Gold from the reward and acquired 1 x Berserker (1). Exhausted 5 Influence (1 Rally Support, 1 City for total 2, 1 Enemy Reward and 1 Uthuk Stronghold) to purchase 1 x 3 Gold.
Event- Dragonlord Choyo (10)-Enemy

Fall (7)

I drew 1 x 1 Gold, 1 x Battle Cry, 2 x Flesh Ripper (2), 1 x Blood Sister (3). We attacked the newcomer Dragonlord Choyo (10) by playing
1 x Flesh Ripper (2) wounded himself to draw 1 card which was 1 x 1 Gold. Gave order to another Flesh Ripper (2) to attack and wounded itself to
draw 1 card which was 1 x I Gold again !. Played 1 x Blood Sister (3), played the Battle Cry (+3) total 10.
Attrition Die roll result was 2 Skull !. we lost the battle 8-10 my record now is 2 W-2L
Spent 4 Gold (3 x I Gold, 1 Gold from Enemy Reward) to gain 1 x Blood Sister (3) and 1 x Berserker (1).
Exhausted 6 Influence (1 Rally Support, 1 City for total 2, 1 Enemy Reward and 2 Uthuk Stronghold) to gain 1 x Demon (5).
Event- Dragonlord Ghox (8) -Enemy
I drew 2 x 1 Gold, 1 x Berserker (1), 1 x Blood Sister (3), 1 x Ferrox (3).

Winter (8)

Spent 3 Gold (2 x 1 Gold and 1 Gold from enemy reward) to acquire 1 x Blood Sister (3). Exhausted 5 Influence (1 Rally Support, 1 City for total 2, 2 Uthuk Stronghold) to purchase 1 x 3 Gold.
Attacked the Dragonlord Ghox (8) with my army. Played 1 x Berserker (1), Played 1 x Blood Sister (3), she wounded the Berserker (+2), Played 1 x Ferrox (3). Attrition Die roll result was zero. we defeated the enemy 9-8 and my record now is 3W-2L
meantime Event-Dragonlord Khorgard (12) launched an assault on my Uthuk Home Realm.
I drew 1 x Berserker (1), 1 x Warlock Chieftain (3) , 1 x Battle cry, 1 x 1 Gold , 1 x 3 Gold.
I defended the Home Realm with 1 x Berserker (1) and 1 x Warlock Chieftain (3) not enough to block the incoming damages.
(4-12 was the final score, my record 3W-3L and my Uthuk Home Realm has 12 Damage).
I kept 1 x Battle cry by exhausting Rally Support Influence. Placed Warlock Chieftain on top of my deck as per its end of combat ability. I then
spent 1 x 1 Gold to gain 1 x Berserker (1), Exhausted 4 Influence (1 City for total 2, 2 Uthuk Stronghold) to purchase 1 x Forced March Tactic card.
I exhausted 1 Influence (enemy reward) to keep 1 x 3 Gold in my hand.

Spring (9)

I drew 3 cards, 1 x 1-Gold, 1 x Warlock Chieftain (3) , 1 x Forced March plus the 2 cards i had kept. 1 x Battle Cry, 1 x 3-Gold.
I played Forced March and destroyed 1 x 1 Gold and drew 2 cards as per the Forced March Action. I drew 1 x Ferrox (3) and 1 x Berserker (1).
I used 1 x Ferrox (3) to start a battle against Dragonlord Choyo (10). I destroyed 1 x Berserker (1) as per Ferrox when played ability to draw one card.
now I needed this card to be a good unit card as my next card coming to play is going to be Battle Cry Tactic card. I drew Blood Sister (3) !!! The Godess has arrived just in time in battle.
The Warlock Chieftain (3) saw the arrival of the Blood Sister so he rushed into battle Blood Sister joined him (3) and then I played the Battle Cry (+3).
Total 12. Attrition Die roll result zero. We won the battle. Thanks to the perfect timing of the blood Sister !.
(12-10 was the final score, my record 4W-3L and my Uthuk Home Realm has 12 Damage).
Exhausted 5 Influence (1 City for total 2, 1 Enemy Reward , 2 Uthuk Stronghold) to purchase 1 x 3 Gold.
I exhausted 1 Influence (Rally Support) to keep 1 x 3 Gold in my hand
Event- DragonLord Baraxis which dealt two additional damage to my Uthuk Home Realm. total Damage to my Home Realm now is 14.
I drew 1 x Blood Sister (3), 1 x Berserker (1), 2 x 1-Gold plus the 1 x 3-Gold.

Summer (10)

I have been waiting for this moment for long time. I never had a chance to play a session with Obscene (4) and here is my chance.
I spent 6 Gold (1 x 3 Gold, 1 x Enemy Reward, 2 x 1 Gold) to call upon 1 x Obscene (4).
Exhausted 2 Influence (2 Uthuk Stronghold) to keep 1 x Blood Sister (3) and 1 x Berserker (1) in my hand.
Exhausted 4 Influence (1 City for total 2, 1 Enemy Reward, 1 Rally Support) to acquire 1 x Ferrox (3).
Event- DragonLord Kalladra (10) Enemy.
I drew 3 cards. 1 x 1 Gold, 1 x Blood Sister, 1 x Demon plus the 2 cards I kept 1 x Berserker (1) and 1 x Blood Sister (3).

Fall (11)
Attacked DragonLord Kalladra (10) with my army. Played 1 x Berserker (1), Played 1 x Blood Sister (3), She wounded the Berserker (+2), Played 1 x Demon (5), played the other Blood Sister (3) for total 14. Attrition Die roll result was 1 skull. Killed 1 Berserker. We won the battle.
(13-10 was the final score, my record 5W-3L and my Uthuk Home Realm has 14 Damage).
Spent 1 Gold to gain 1 x Berserker (1).
Exhausted 6 Influence (1 City for total 2, 1 Enemy Reward , 2 Uthuk Stronghold, 1 Rally Support) to gain 1 Demon (5).
Event- DragonLord Margath (12) Enemy.

Winter (12)
I drew 1 x Battle Cry, 2 x 3 Gold, 1 x Berserker (1) , 1 x Blood Sister (3)
Spent 6 Gold (2 x 3 Gold) to recruit the second Obscene (4).
Exhausted 3 Influence (1 City for total 2, 1 Rally Support) to gain 1 Seer Tactic card.
Exhausted 3 Influence (1 Enemy Reward , 2 Uthuk Stronghold) to keep 3 cards in hand. ( 1 x Berserker (1), 1 x Blood Sister (3) and 1 x Battle Cry).
Event- DragonLord Baraxis- Instant. She dealt 2 damage per each of the 2 enemy to my Uthuk Home Realm (the objective and DragonLord Kalladra).
My Uthuk Home Realm is now at 18 Damage.

Spring (13)

I drew 2 cards: 1 x 1 Gold, 1 x Blood Sister (3) plus the 3 cards I had in my hand from previous season (turn). 1 x Battle Cry, 1 x Berserker (1) and the 2nd Blood Sister (3).
I am getting stressed. My Home Realm is about to be sacked by the DragonLords but I kept my calm and to the surprise of my army I decided to turn and launch an assault on the city of Tamalir (8). I played 1 x Berserker (1), I played 1 x Blood Sister (3), she wounded the Berserker (+2) and played Battle Cry Tactic card (+2) enough to conquer the city (8-8) and gave my army some good time to pillage the city.
Now it was time to prepare for one final assault.
I Spent 2 Gold to acquire 1 x Flesh Ripper. Exhausted 1 Influence (Rally Support) to keep 1 x Blood Sister (3) in my hand.
Exhausted 7 Influence (1 City for total 2, 1 City for 3, and 2 Uthuk Stronghold) to purchase 1 x Archaic Scroll Tactic card.
Event-DragonLord Khorgard (12)-Instant
My Home Realm is at 18 Damage. So I can not afford this Dragon inflict 2 Damage.
I drew 4 cards. 1 x Blood Sister, 1 (3) x Warlock Chieftain (3), 2 x 1 Gold plus my other Blood Sister (3).
I made a desperate defend by playing 1 Blood Sister (3), she wounded herself to bring in 1 x Berserker (1) from the barracks.
Played the 2nd Blood Sister (3), she also wounded herself to bring in 1x Berserker (1) form the barracks.
I played the Warlock Chieftain (3) Total 11 versus DragonLord Khorgard 12.
(11-12 was the final score, my record 5W-4L and my Uthuk Home Realm has 19 Damage).
I placed the Warlock Chieftain on top of my deck as per his after the combat ability. I spent 3 Gold (2 x 1 Gold, 1 enemy reward) to acquire 1 x Blood Sister (3).

Summer (14)
I drew 1 x Warlock Chieftain (3), 1 x Berserker (1) , 2 x Demon (5), 1 x Battle Cry
This was the last attempt to win the game. It is now or never. I decided to march my army against the Objective. The Resurgence of the DragonLord (18).
I played 1 x Berserker (1), I played 2 x Demon (5), I played 1 x Warlock Chieftain (3), I played 1 x Battle Cry Tactic card (+4) for total 18.
Tense time. Attrition Die roll result: One Skull. Oh no !! 17-18
but wait, I now use my reward for slaying the Dragonlord Kalladra which allows me to force a reroll once.
Attrition Die roll result: Zero !
(18-18 was the final score, my record 6W-4L and my Uthuk Home Realm has 19 Damage).
We won the scenario and dream of Blood Sister in becoming a warrior became reality. They made the clan proud and soon after the UthukY`llan
incorporated army of Blood Sisters in their regular force and they fought side by side with their male warriors in Terrinoth.
(Please see Runewars, BattleLore (Second Edition))

Summary:

- I conquered 2 Neutral Cities and captured 2 Uthuk Strongholds.

- At the end of the game my deck consisted of 24 cards:
1 x Flesh Ripper (2), 2 x Ferrox (3), 3 x Berserker (1), 2 x Obscene (4), 1 x Warlock Chieftain (3), 3 x Blood Sister (3) and 2 x Demon (5).
4 x 1 Gold and 3 x 3 Gold. There was also 6 Tactic cards ( 2 x Forced March, 2 x Battle Cry, 1 x Seer, 1 x Archaic Scroll

- I did not get the opportunity to see Obscene (4) in Combat. I wonder what would be like ? I was very impressed with the Demons (5) in particular the final battle in Summer (14).

- I did not recruit any Chaos Lord (4) for this session.

- The session lasted 14 turn. (2.5 seasons).

- Wounded units during this game:
4 x Berserker (1), 2 x Flesh Ripper (2), 2 x Blood Sister (3)

- Destroyed units during this game:
3 x Berserker (1)

- My record was 6W-4L in 10 combat not very impressive.
- My Uthuk Home Realm suffered 19 damage. very close game. In the end It all came to one roll of Attrition die.

Sorry for loooooong report.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garrett
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very interesting how you kept track of battles won and battles lost. I never thought of doing that before. Seems like an interesting and thematic thing to keep track of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diana craciun
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks !

Yes this works good in our situation. There are eight girls in a league.
With regards to this solo phase (Resurgence of the Dragonlord) each girl represents a faction and we play against the objective.
At the end of the 1st round (when each girl has played once against the objective) we have a standings and at the moment I am here:

1. Waiqar the Undying 7W-1L defeated the objective.
2. Daqan Lords 6W-1L defeated the objective.
3. Orcs of Broken Plains 6W-2L defeated the objective.
4. Dwarves if Dunwarr 6W-3L defeated the objective.
5. Loth`khar 6W-3L defeated the objective. (custom deck human all female deck)
6. Uthuk Y`llan 6W-4L defeated the objective. (me)
7. Latari Elves 3W-5L lost to the objective.
8. Beasts of Terrinoth 2W-5L lost to the objective. (custom deck Beastmen deck)

we play against each other in other scenario`s and try to compete in all of the scenarios and at the end of each quarter of the year we have a winner in the standings and then we start again another quarter...
I never finished 1st in the Quarterly league since we began few years ago.

I must mention Loth`khar faction is/was a faction in Terrinoth in the old game Battlemist.

Thanks for reading my session report.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.