Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spencer Stockton
United States
flag msg tools
No, it will not be. I have no firm source other then there is about a week left of November and no official announcement. However, my guess is it is something that will release early in December.

My reasoning for a December release came from a couple observations/developer answers. I backed WWG's Hero Realms deck builder on kickstarter and we were first told by the creators that Epic Uprising would be an add-on in that campaign. This unfortunately wasn't the case and the creators said it was due to Uprising not being ready to ship for that kickstarters October ship date. Now you may be already know of the Epic Worlds Championship that just took place this past weekend. Tournament players were given 3x copies of each Epic Uprising pack.

So they exist, have been flaunted for the past month, and look ready for retail. Hopefully we can have them soon to bring in the New Year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diana craciun
Canada
Ajax
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx for this info (Suspence). I was waiting for this release to get some christmas gifts. now that i know this i will not wait around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Taylor
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools

I asked this a couple of weeks ago, and was not told "no". When we completed work on Uprising, the major concern was that we would miss both Worlds and Christmas, and I have never seen a company work so hard on making a deadline.

Aside from proofreading, there was little I could do to help. (I had a major tournament to plan also)

So don't give up hope. I believe the product is printed and is in the being-moved-around process. Who knows how long that takes? But as soon as we hear of it arriving at distributors, we will alert you all so you can bug your stores to order it!

Ian Taylor
Director of Organized Food-in-Face
White Wizard Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Debbie Moynihan
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It was mentioned in another thread that we have Cyber Monday going on (that was extended through today too) and Uprising is now for sale on the WWG e-commerce site. We are in the process of getting Uprising out to our distributors and to retailers and we expect it to be available in December in retailers in the U.S. http://white-wizard-games.myshopify.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.