Subject: Terrific new update on future content! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Mitchell
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1034852783/shadows-of-b...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just want my Wave 2 stuff. Now shipping in January/1st quarter....soblue

Never again FFP, never again.shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sir Loin o Beef wrote:
I just want my Wave 2 stuff. Now shipping in January/1st quarter....soblue

Never again FFG, never again.shake

What does fantasy flight have to do with it? Lol :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've barely had time to sift through the bunch of stuff from wave 1.5. Maybe I can get to everything I already have before Wave 2 is at my door...

There certainly were some problems with the First Kickstarter, but no one will be able to deny what a great deal it was when they have all that product in hand.

Backed Forbidden Fortress because the gameplay is so awesome for the Brimstone system. Keep coming out with great games FFP!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazing update, really cool stuff coming. I'm in no hurry. I'm knee deep into painting so I can use the extra time!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Curtis
United States
Prospect Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb

They have explained multiple times, offered extra shipping waves (yes at your cost and I paid it and it was well worth it), added items to make things better....

I have a friend who missed the KS, has bought everything available retail, has paid premiums to buy some that people that got from their 1.5 and has paid well over $1200 so far without the Wave 2 even included... So any statements of "Never again" make zero sense to me... Great game and a company that is trying to right by their backers...

There are extreme failures out there in KS world... a long delay is not one of them... (AVP is one of them)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neomaxim Noefaith
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering i've paid $650+ so far for a fraction of what you guys will be getting in another couple of months, I would happily have traded places with you in a minute.

I appreciate your frustration but you'll still have way more content then i'll even have access to for more than another year out, and will have paid a third or so of what I ultimately will.

Silver linings and all that.

There's a reason I went for Shogun at the new KS, and will be quite content even if its delayed a year beyond their estimates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Downing
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
And I doubt this one will go that far beyond their estimates. That would assume they learned nothing from this process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.