Hide
4 Posts

Orléans» Forums » Rules

Subject: selecting actions at the same time rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pedro Sequeira
msg tools
the first time i played i was taught that the "lock" of the actions was in player order, meaning that player 2 could see what player 1 did.

this was mostly irrelevant, unless it meant doing stuff like:

- taking the last tech whell or last man in a track
- closing the last spot in the "send people away thing" for the extra man
- building in a city

but last time i was told it was secret and simultaneuos, which could mean players may lose actions if they aren't lucky

what is the official way? and do you do it like that or go for the first version i told? (i'm not sure if in the first game players had an house rule or if they simply got it wrong in the rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alvin C
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Your first game was correct. Usually you will play simultaneously but you can ask for boards to be locked in turn order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Bradford
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
Tyndal wrote:
Your first game was correct. Usually you will play simultaneously but you can ask for boards to be locked in turn order.

Yep this is correct, you all place out simultaneously then in player order "lock in" your boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Sequeira
msg tools
thanks for the fast replies

and good thats the way! i can't remember who i player in the first time in case i needed to correct them xD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.