$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
31.3% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Traders of Osaka» Forums » Rules

Subject: refresh market when contains only card(s) reserved my other players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So if the market has only one reserved card but this card has reservation pice of the active player,in this situation we must refresh the market or the active player must take this card as a money or product??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matsas wrote:
So if the market has only one reserved card but this card has reservation pice of the active player,in this situation we must refresh the market or the active player must take this card as a money or product??

If, at the beginning of a player's turn, the Market has a single card reserved by that player, the Market is not refreshed.

The Market is refreshed at the beginning of a player's turn only if it "is either empty or contains only cards reserved by other players." (Emphasis added.)

In this case, the player must either buy that one card (if he can afford it) or take that card as a coin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am uncomfortable with the disconnect between

"... card(s) reserved my by other players"
and
"... this card has reservation pice piece of the active player"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.