5 Posts

Age of Thieves» Forums » General

Subject: No Round Summary/Quick Reference? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam
United States
flag msg tools
I know the game isn't THAT complicated, but a quick ref on the back of the rulebook or on the player screen is pretty standard at this point..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Peckham
England
Dorking
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
amgrover wrote:
I know the game isn't THAT complicated, but a quick ref on the back of the rulebook or on the player screen is pretty standard at this point..

Tell me about it. I was constantly referencing the rulebook to get the phases and, more importantly, the order of things within each phase, down correctly. And with the rule book so comprehensive, this spans several pages!

Detailed rule books are fantastic for initially learning a game, but terrible for referencing anything mid-game. Chvatil games have the exact same problems too.

I'm thinking about making my own reference card - one side with the phase order, the other side with guard movement priorities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wydawnictwo Galakta
Poland
Kraków
Małopolskie
flag msg tools
publisher
Thanks for pointing this out - we will consider adding rules reference of some sort to our next big game If you happen to make your own reference card, it would be great if you shared it with others here on BGG.
Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vojtas
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Galakta wrote:
Thanks for pointing this out - we will consider adding rules reference of some sort to our next big game If you happen to make your own reference card, it would be great if you shared it with others here on BGG.

Could you make reference sheet and upload PDF file on your site? That would be really great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wydawnictwo Galakta
Poland
Kraków
Małopolskie
flag msg tools
publisher
Probably will make some kind of reference material. For now it appears that one of our amazing players did this great reference card: Age of Thieves Overview Sheet (EN/CHT)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.