Subject: ETA? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Rogers
United States
Yakima
WA
flag msg tools
Anyone still waiting for their copy of Conquest? I P500'd it and it still hasn't shipped/arrived. I haven't had this amount of lag time in past GMT purchase, P500 or otherwise.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Ferguson
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
Hokie Hokie Hokie Hi! Tech Tech VPI!
badge
Santa's Workshop - Coming from Rio Grande Games in 2017
mbmbmbmbmb
You may want to contact them...I received mine a few weeks ago, and by the chatter it seems like most people have got theirs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bradshaw
United Kingdom
Newcastle Upon Tyne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes - I have mine already in the UK so you should certainly have yours. Has your card been charged? I know I missed a game because my card had gone out of date while waiting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Rogers
United States
Yakima
WA
flag msg tools
Just checked with my credit card company. No registered GMT chargers; however, my GMT account says I pre-ordered it. Guess I'll be calling Monday.

Thanks guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Maher
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a GMT box last week which did not contain Vonquest of Paradise as expected but another game entirely. I've sent 2 mails to GMT since and no acknowledgment. I think it was a fulfilment error by their new EU partner. It it doesn't explain the lack of a reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nirumaru wrote:
I received a GMT box last week which did not contain Vonquest of Paradise as expected but another game entirely. I've sent 2 mails to GMT since and no acknowledgment. I think it was a fulfilment error by their new EU partner. It it doesn't explain the lack of a reply.

They're usually good, but it is a holiday weekend in the US right now. I'm sure they'll get back to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.