Human Interface: Nakamura Tower» Forums » General

Subject: 150$ how to play tutorial rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
daman whodaman
msg tools
mb
Hi,
Hate to do this but then again be a shame a game as such, not having a proper game tutorial of "how to..". Not having a proper tutorial probably pushes away possible buyers as this game has 0 traction.

i am putting out there for anyone who can make a proper HD tutorial (how to) explaining the rules of the game and playing one scenario via step by step.

First to properly do it; wins! Its $150CDN via paypal!

This is the best thing i can do to the community as a favor. The rule is that you should be spot on your tutorial as best as possibly can (so do your research before with the game designer).
Cheers!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manu
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
I am not a cyborg!
mbmbmbmbmb

If only I had the time, I would

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
mb
supamanu wrote:

If only I had the time, I would

Classic movie! The offer is there for the taking and i think its a great offer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
mb
Seems like a tough sale or...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua OConnor
United States
Healdsburg
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea. I make videos for some Modiphius games. Every game should have a play example video online these days. $150 is more than I generally get paid of a game video -- it's a good deal. Maybe I'll do it when I have assembled the minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
mb
baradifi wrote:
Great idea. I make videos for some Modiphius games. Every game should have a play example video online these days. $150 is more than I generally get paid of a game video -- it's a good deal. Maybe I'll do it when I have assembled the minis.

Thank you and i know its a great offer.. just was worried not many are playing this game lol

Looks like a promising game but they messed up in their layout of the rulebook.

Either ways i am here always and when ready or willing to do it poke me! Btw i already have mine glued and painted

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Mayer
msg tools
If I only understand the rules...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
mb
Blendwerk wrote:
If I only understand the rules...

There is none! Make an HD video tutorial of the how the game is played + playing 1 scenario. No other rule to it.

If you are willing to do it email me and i am paying only via PP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
mb
Any takers which is sad as the offer is sweet... Where are the game designers??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Washburn
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I could do this, haha. I've been in games for 8 years now (though it's been developing video games.)

How intent are you on it being HD? I'd be happy to put together something for you.

Oh, you know, my wife just bought a dedicated video camera for taping our baby. Maybe that'll work.

If you're serious, feel free to shoot me an email at frank dot washburn at gmail

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daman whodaman
msg tools
mb
I am very serious! Its also to help the community as a favor...btw email sent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.