Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nelson Cox
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They have imports that are usually better priced than others so I can pull the trigger.

Recently there was a hiccup and Bosco made it right without any hassle or aggravation on my part.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Yates
United States
Pekin
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nelson,

I thought about making a thread praising BGB too. I recently ordered A Feast for Odin and it was packaged and shipped extremely fast, cheaper than what I would pay for shipping or the game in the USA. It boggles my mind how they can ship things here so cheaply. The box was 10 pounds and everything came to me well protected, in perfect condition. HIGHLY recommend BGB!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy Love
msg tools
I am also a big fan of BoardGameBliss thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Ottawa
Ontario
msg tools
Give me a Black Friday Sale or die!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Mcpherson
Canada
Sarnia
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to add another shout out to board game bliss. I have placed many orders online from them and also been to their shop. Amazing selection of hard to find games. Glen more, Thurn and taxis, Amun-re, and goa just to name a few.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Speidel
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I also love BGBkiss Their service is top notch. Only store I use in Canada
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe H
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are terrific!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John John
Canada
Red Deer
Alberta
flag msg tools
mb
This is also my only online store. I am on the other side of the Country (Alberta) and am always impressed at the fact that BoardGameBliss is actually easier to use than my local brick and mortars. Further, prices are excellent, easier 40% cheaper than any physical store.

The best store in North America!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
george bews
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
looks like they have some games up. I snagged study of emerald second edition for $18.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
White Rabbit
Canada
Qc
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 for Bosco and BGB. They have always been professional and friendly at the same time. Shout out to them and they got my mad love (unlike UPS)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Garnet Valley
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bosco and BoardGameBliss have always treated me right. Everything has arrived safe and sound on the 4 orders I've placed with shipping to the US.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BGB is a great place, but keep in mind that the price we are paying at BGB for us Americans is currently a result of an exchange rate in our favor, a favor in our direction of about 25%.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Vaughan
flag msg tools
BoardGameBliss is indeed spiffy Here's an example of them going above and beyond in customer service:

It's always a pleasure with BoardGameBliss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.