Popular Tags: [View All]
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
From all appearances, the late pledge option is still open.
Am I wrong in assuming this?

Since I now have the funds for this, I'm wondering if it's too good to be true? Is production running behind?

Anyone else still seeing ads for the late pledge?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Glickman
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
If you pledge now, you'll be a Late Confirm Backer and will get your product EXTREMELY late. I'm still waiting on the Others. I do not recommend it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flávio O
msg tools
It's still open: http://ckpm.coolminiornot.com/LatePledge - and from what I can tell you'd still qualify for the first shipment phase. Based on the shipping charges to places outside US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Charabaruk
msg tools
I late pledged last week and it told me that I was still good for stage 1 shipping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Icehawk101 wrote:
I late pledged last week and it told me that I was still good for stage 1 shipping

It appears the same for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Paul G wrote:
If you pledge now, you'll be a Late Confirm Backer and will get your product EXTREMELY late. I'm still waiting on the Others. I do not recommend it!

With all those extras for the price? Well worth the wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Stanford
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Paul G wrote:

Given that the pledge manager hasn't been locked down yet for those who actually pledged during the campaign, this is incorrect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
phoenixandy wrote:
Paul G wrote:

Given that the pledge manager hasn't been locked down yet for those who actually pledged during the campaign, this is incorrect.

I'm actually asking because I chipped in $1, and it's still open for me.
I'm still waffling back and forth. And always, my mind goes right to...

'Oh man! Look at all those cool monsters!'

Everything else becomes irrelevant. It's a big expense for just a bunch of cool monsters. But, with the pledge manager still being open, my finger keeps hovering over that 'Pay with Paypal' button.....robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ghool wrote:
phoenixandy wrote:
Paul G wrote:

I'm actually asking because I chipped in $1, and it's still open for me.
I'm still waffling back and forth. And always, my mind goes right to...

'Oh man! Look at all those cool monsters!'

Everything else becomes irrelevant. It's a big expense for just a bunch of cool monsters. But, with the pledge manager still being open, my finger keeps hovering over that 'Pay with Paypal' button.....robot

Since you're Canadian, there is an easy way to tell if you'll be shipped to late or not. Check out the pledge manager all the way until just before you have to pay. If the shipping cost is insanely high, you're a late pledge. If it's between 14-25$ then you made it on time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek XXX
Poland
Poznań
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had an issue with pay pal and although I confirmed the pledge a long time ago I only managed to process the payment last week. In the pledge manager in shipping section I see wave 1. Do you know if that information is reliable and there won't be any delays/sending from US hub instead of European in my case? Did anyone else see a different information in other projects in the shipping info when confirming after the deadline?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Since they haven't officially stated that the pledge manager is closed, then it's safe to assume it hasn't.
I'm still getting ads on TTGN (which is owned by CMoN), so it's a pretty safe assumption that no one is on the late train yet.

My shipping is still around $25, so it's wave 1, and still open.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm finished waffling. I have to get this game. There's just way too many big cool monsters.
The Reptisaurians look great as well.

My wallet is going to hate me.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark K
msg tools
Is it possible to change the pledge in the pledge manager? I want to add something but i do not know how to change my order... ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Willo
Australia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Haplo_13 wrote:
Is it possible to change the pledge in the pledge manager? I want to add something but i do not know how to change my order... ;-)

DITTO. I would like to add to my pledge as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toby Goode
New Zealand
Auckland
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
ditto - I wanted to remove something I left on there by accident, but I'm unable to modify it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I can tell, you can change your pledge as many times as you want until it's closed.
I assume you just need to log into the CKPM site and pick your Massive Darkness order, make changes, save them, re-confirm your address, and then pay for whatever you add through Paypal.

That's how all the others worked, and I assume this one is no different. I need to wait a couple days for payday myself. But, if you guys can't log in, I'll give you and update once I confirm my pledge and pay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias G
Germany
flag msg tools
I did my late pledge yesterday and had the full pledge manager and my order is confirmed for the first shipping wave. Is it possible to add the Bridges and Doors to the order although its confirmed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I've placed my order, and confirmed the shipping address.
Once this is done, you can't go back and modify your order, unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you email CMON support, they might be able to unlock your pledge for you.

But if they do, I'd be "Johnny on the spot" about making your changes, because you could end up getting caught in the late pledge cutoff, which cannot be predicted and isn't announced. (well, if it is announced, it is usually not factual).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.