Subject: please support 4 players campaign senarios rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok all we know that the game looks great,but i saw a lot of senarios only for 2 players.........am i the only who wants more senarios for more players??.....please don't limit the number of players in this amazing project!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit VOGT
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
designer
mb
matsas wrote:
Ok all we know that the game looks great,but i saw a lot of senarios only for 2 players.........am i the only who wants more senarios for more players??.....please don't limit the number of players in this amazing project!!!

There are several scenarios playable for 4 players. For example, the Hephaestus campaign is fully playable for 4 players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Benoit0905 wrote:
matsas wrote:

There are several scenarios playable for 4 players. For example, the Hephaestus campaign is fully playable for 4 players.

Yes I was also wondering about the scenario book .. how many of those are made for 2, 3, 4 people, PvP or PvE vs AI .. or are they all mostly 1 vs 1 except a few?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Verheij
msg tools
mb
I think with many scenarios it would also be possible to divide the two sides amongst more players.

If for example both sides would normally get 12 points to spend on forces, you could divide it to two sides of 6.

Not all scenarios might allow for it to work well, but I imagine quite a few of them would.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know if you can play in that way....The truth is that the most of senarios are only two players.In my opinion they must support the 4 players game with more senarions......More players more fun and ofcourse more miniatures on board!!!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Lanza
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
matsas wrote:
I don't know if you can play in that way....The truth is that the most of senarios are only two players.In my opinion they must support the 4 players game with more senarions......More players more fun and ofcourse more miniatures on board!!!!!!!!

I believe the rules and the game mechanics support 4 players.

Why not have fan created 4 player scenarios? Why must it be MB developed scenarios?

One of things Leo stated in his early vides was possibly having a section on their website with fan submitted scenarios.

IMHO, the game supports, you can come up with your own scenarios. That is very appealing to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.