Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't usually sleeve my cards. But I've just got my item sleeves (got them because they will make the cards easier to tell apart). They're beautiful!
So now I'm thinking of sleeving my hero cards as we. There are some deck building aspects so I suppose sleeving them will make sense because they will be so much easier to shuffle.
But what cards are the "large flame standard" sleeves intended for? And how many would it need? (Went all in on the second kickstarter.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Steward
Canada
flag msg tools
They would be for any of the non-hero large cards. The quests and monsters cards are now double sided, that leaves the darkness cards and merchant cards (i think). You would need 3(?) packs of 50 to cover all of the darkness cards (current and future).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Exactly what I wanted to know!
I'll place an order tomorrow if I don't get ruined by the Kingdom Death Monster black Friday sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Steward
Canada
flag msg tools
I went back to the KS and there are 5 stretch bosses in the JM campaign, that makes 14 total, so 140 cards.

However, each of the world bosses say they contain 1 "monster deck". I am unsure what all that is so you may need 4 packs to be safe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kelly
msg tools
The world boss control decks have 10 cards in them that control how the boss acts according to the KS update linked below.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/megacongames/myth-journ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevie P
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the Dual Sided cards I use Fantasy Flight Supply sleeves FFS05 Standard Card Game Size 2.5 x 3.5 (63.5 x 88 mm). They are slightly long but look, feel, and play great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.