Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dieggo
Spain
Asturias
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi there!

I'm not sure if this question was answered before, but I could not find the correct answer yet.

Playing with the Erweiterungs-Set, whith the job/order cards, I understand that "if your first card is the Job card, the card must be placed onto the table below the player's Fields, and in this case the second card in hand must be played onto a Field (planted). The player may not plant a second Bean."

But if the job card is your second card?
Can you place it onto the table (so in the next round you can plant two bean cards)?
Can you place it onto the table and plant your next/second bean card (that was actually your third card in your hand at the begining of your turn) inmediatly?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't own the game anymore, so it's a while back for me, but let me try:

But if the job card is your second card?
Can you place it onto the table (so in the next round you can plant two bean cards)?
Yes.

Can you place it onto the table and plant your next/second bean card (that was actually your third card in your hand at the begining of your turn) inmediatly?
No. The job card actually replaces one of your bean placement actions. I believe that's what the Dutch rules said.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko Pe
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The job card remains in your hand up to this point where you fulfill its requirement. The only exception is when the job card is your first card at the beginning of your turn, then you have to place it face up underneath your bean field and you have the whole turn to fulfill its requirement. If fulfilled during this turn you earn the bean money, if not discard the contract and draw a new one (after drawing 3 bean cards), place this at the end of your hand cards.

This means, your second card (behind the contract) can be placed, the third not.

If the contract is your second card you are not able to put it on the table. It remains in your hand.No more beans can be planted.

I hope I remember the (german) rules right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.