$18.00
The Hotness
Games|People|Company
The Hotness has gone cold...
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 119.93

7,233 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
45.6% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Healthy Heart Hospital» Forums » Rules

Subject: Doctor Bonuses and Staff rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you hire a nurse, can you immediately assign them with the same action?

Or do you have to spend an action to hire the staff, then spend another action to assign them?

Is a nurse considered a bonus in terms of being able to return a cube after healing?

Also, if using multiple bonuses, can you use both without pulling the full amount of cubes needed? For example, if you have a doctor with +2 in a ward, and then have an additional training token to give that doctor +1, and lets say you drew 6 cubes and got what you needed, but want to be able to return some cubes to help future healing attempts, do you have to pull another 3 cubes to be able to return 2 cubes?

Or, can you pull one cube for the doctors innate ability for that ward (thus ignoring the second cube they could pull) and then pull another cube for their training token bonus, and then return two cubes of those pulled?


 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brie
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure of the top of my head on your nurse questions. For your cube question, I've always played that cube return only comes with using bonuses. Basically in the wards, you must discard 6 cubes, so you can't return any unless you've drawn more with bonuses.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lutz Pietschker
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
When you hire a nurse, can you immediately assign them with the same action?

No. Hire is one action and says that the nurse goes to the parking lot. Assign is another action.

Quote:
Is a nurse considered a bonus in terms of being able to return a cube after healing?

Yes

Quote:
Also, if using multiple bonuses, can you use both without pulling the full amount of cubes needed? For example, if you have a doctor with +2 in a ward, and then have an additional training token to give that doctor +1, and lets say you drew 6 cubes and got what you needed, but want to be able to return some cubes to help future healing attempts, do you have to pull another 3 cubes to be able to return 2 cubes?

You do not have to take a bonus. If you take a bonus, you must take it in full. You can return only cubes of bonuses you actually took.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.