Support:

Dan D.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardGameBliss is having their Black Friday Sale:
http://www.boardgamebliss.com/collections/black-friday-sale-...

A Study in Emerald (second edition): $17.96 CAD DEAD
Medici: $27.95 CAD
and more.

That's all I picked up (had a bunch more on hold, just had all shipped), but what is of interest to you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan D.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [CAN][Bliss] Black Friday Sale @ Boardgamebliss - A Study in Emerald (C$17.95), Medici (C$27.95) & More!
Oh, also, 5% off if order reaches $100, 10% off if order reaches $250.
More details here:
http://www.boardgamebliss.com/blogs/news/black-friday-cyber-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brennan Sheremeto
Canada
flag msg tools
Re: [CAN][Bliss] Black Friday Sale @ Boardgamebliss - A Study in Emerald (C$17.95), Medici (C$27.95) & More!
got a few things in my cart but debating on the polish edition of race to the rhine

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan D.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aw man, just realized I missed Samarkand: Routes to Riches for $12.95.
Dang my itchy trigger finger!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Varsos
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fakewindow wrote:
Aw man, just realized I missed Samarkand: Routes to Riches for $12.95.
Dang my itchy trigger finger!

Super stoked about the ridiculously cheap Study in Emerald.

Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Paris Connection - $12.95 CAD
Mexica - $49.95 CAD
Mount Everest - $24.95 CAD
BattleCON: Fate of Indines - $9.95 CAD

Those are some of the ones that caught my eye. And those are prices before the 5% or 10% off depending on total order. Free shipping to the US at $200 CAD as usual as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Mesa
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Here I was celebrating Thanksgiving with friends, when I could have been buying obscenely cheap board games.

Also, the weirdness of a Canadian company having Black Friday sales, when Canadian Thanksgiving was a month ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ultraconsumer
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would really love to make some orders from Boardgamebliss, but they absolutely suck at keeping stuff in stock. It's basically impossible to find enough in stock at the same time to hit the shipping threshold. Bummer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Huynh
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmb
gamerluke wrote:
I would really love to make some orders from Boardgamebliss, but they absolutely suck at keeping stuff in stock. It's basically impossible to find enough in stock at the same time to hit the shipping threshold. Bummer.

Yeah, they are always the first to get import titles in Canada, so they are really popular with those that like euro games especially, so they are popular and never keep stock for very long. The new Orleans expansion sold out in less than 40 minutes after I got the restock notification email, didn’t even have a chance to add it to my cart...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Kauk
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sale will start Saturday Nov 25, 2016 to Monday Nov 28, 2016 11:59pm (Eastern Time).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Todd Kauk wrote:
Sale will start Saturday Nov 25, 2016 to Monday Nov 28, 2016 11:59pm (Eastern Time).

It's already live! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic
Canada
Langley
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Test
A Study in Emerald - dead
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave C
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Andy Mesa wrote:
Also, the weirdness of a Canadian company having Black Friday sales, when Canadian Thanksgiving was a month ago.

Well, that's what happens when ~75% of the population of Canada lives within 160km (or 100 miles) of the US border. Back in 2009-2013 when our dollar was pretty much at par with the US, Canadian retailers had to start offering big discounts in order to keep us from driving south (or ordering online) to buy everything from your stores. While our dollar may no longer be at par, the Black Friday sales thankfully haven't gone anywhere.

(FWIW, I still think that Boxing Day/Week remains the biggest thing here in Canada, and you can get even better discounts, but I'm certainly not complaining!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan D.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FYI, Samarkand: Routes to Riches is EVEN cheaper at greatboardgames.ca ($9.95):
http://www.greatboardgames.ca/samarkand-routes-to-riches-lim...
They also had Study in Emerald for $9.95 (ridiculous!) but it has since sold out. I shouldn't have even said anything, should I have?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fakewindow wrote:
FYI, Samarkand: Routes to Riches is EVEN cheaper at greatboardgames.ca ($9.95):
http://www.greatboardgames.ca/samarkand-routes-to-riches-lim...
They also had Study in Emerald for $9.95 (ridiculous!) but it has since sold out. I shouldn't have even said anything, should I have?

Just as an FYI to U.S.-based readers, greatboardgames.ca doesn't ship to the U.S.

It's still a really good deal at BoardGameBliss though, so thanks Dan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan D.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ended up placing a second order for Samarkand and Captain Black ($14.95) last night and they were kind enough to refund the additional shipping cost incurred since the shipment had not yet been processed.
Thanks, Bliss!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Queen's architect is $32.95
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.