4 Posts

BANG!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Black Jack Draw unlimited cards if keep drawing hearts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Phillips

Colorado
msg tools
My brother and I have an ongoing argument about Black Jack.

If you show your 2nd card and it is a heart, and then you draw a heart, can you draw again? In one of our games he drew like 8 cards in a row because they were all hearts.

Ability: "during phase 1 of his turn, he must show the second card he draws: if it’s Heart or Diamonds (just like a 'draw!'), he draws one additional card (without revealing it)."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Riddell
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can't draw again. As you've stated, he must show the second card he draws, not the third or fourth...

If it were interpreted the way you are playing then I would think that the wording would be he must show the next (not second) card he draws and then I would also expect it would mention that he could repeat the process until he didn't draw a heart or diamond.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Phillips

Colorado
msg tools
Thanks for the feedback!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dV Giochi
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Hello Jay,
the ability of Black Jack triggers only once per turn, he cannot keep drawing cards as you might have thought.

Hope this helps
Have fun

Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.